WWE is planning on traveling to do shows after its current contract with Orlando's Amway Center expires next month.
According to a report from Gary Cassidy from Inside The Ropes, WWE has told talent that there are tentative plans to start traveling after its time in the Amway Center is over. Fightful can also confirm Cassidy's report and WrestleVotes had previously reported that WWE assembled a small team to see if doing television tapings in outdoor venues is feasible.
In addition, Inside The Ropes reported that WWE told talent they should not plan immediate travel on their own accord and if talent wants time off from WWE, then they would need to ask three weeks in advance.
WWE moved into the Amway Center in August after months of doing shows at the WWE Performance Center. The Amway Center is home to WWE's ThunderDome, a set-up that allows WWE to do shows with fans in attendance from a virtual setting.
In a prior report from Jeff Allen and Jon Alba, the Amway Center is said to pocket roughly $450,000 for the two months WWE initially was allowed to do shows there.
The ThunderDome will be the home to WWE's Clash of Champions pay-per-view which is taking place on September 27. For a full lineup of matches for Clash of Champions, click here.