Vince McMahon responds to investors! See the highlights below.
- WWE Quarterly Call is underway. Vince McMahon says there's a new spirit, vibrance and sense of optimism about his new management team and he's very confident in them.
- A&E has ordered WWE documentary episodes on Superstars, including Steve Austin and The Ultimate Warrior.
- WWE will be working with Netflix on a Vince McMahon documentary -- one of the highest budgeted of all time. Bill Simmons and the Director of Fyre Fest are involved. This is huge.
- WWE is working on an event that will primarily feature their developing Indian talent. It will also air in the United States.
- Stephanie McMahon is touting some of the things WWE have done since the pandemic. They brought up the celebrities in the Thunderdome.
- Vince McMahon says they'll have better writing for their programming.
- Time for questions. First one out of the gate: How do you expect to improve ratings? Vince says TV viewership is only one of their measurements. He brings up Youtube and other forms and says they have more fans now than ever before. Claims total audience is bigger.
- WWE is looking at "everything outside of selling the network." Including licensing out the WWE Network. They're in talks with companies domestic and abroad about licensing the Network.