Raw was no match for the Monday Night Football doubleheader.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, WWE Raw averaged 1.686 million viewers on Monday. This number is down from last week's viewership of 1.822 million viewers, which was the fallout from WWE Clash of Champions.
Raw averaged a 0.52 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's number of 0.54 in the same demographic.
The three hours of Raw finished sixth, seventh, and eighth among cable shows on Monday. Monday Night Football on ESPN won the night with 8.652 million viewers and a 2.92 rating in the demographic. The Monday Night Football game on CBS drew 14.602 million viewers and a 4.0 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Hour 1: 1.791 million viewers, 0.56 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.666 million viewers, 0.52 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.601 million viewers, 0.49 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (10/5) on YouTube
* Mustafa Ali is revealed as RETRIBUTION's leader (974,000 views)
* Aalyah pleads with Seth Rollins to spare Murphy (866,000 views)
* Keith Lee vs. Braun Strowman (609,000 views)
* Drew McIntyre & Street Profits vs. Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, & Robert Roode (497,000 views)
* Dominik Mysterio & Humberto Carrillo vs. Seth Rollins & Murphy (419,000 views)