Monday Night Raw viewership is in for November 8, 2021
The demo number dropped also as the show posted a 0.40 rating (525,000 viewers) down from last week's 0.47 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
The third hour saw a large drop in viewership, finishing with an average of 1.373 million viewers and a 0.34 demo rating.
This week's episode was featured Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens in the main event. Also, Liv Morgan became the new number one contender for Becky Lynch's Women's Title and the WWE 24/7 Title underwent six title changes.
Hour 1: 1.654 million viewers, 0.44 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 1.621 million viewers, 0.43 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 1.373 million viewers, 0.34 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (11/8) Videos on YouTube
- Kevin Owens snaps on Big E after loss to Seth Rollins (646,000 views)
- Belair vs. Ripley vs. Morgan vs. Vega vs. Carmella – Fatal 5-Way Match (429,000 views)
- Kevin Owens surveys damage to Big E after Raw goes off the air: Raw Exclusive (410,000 views)
- Dominik Mysterio vs. Bobby Lashley – Winner is added to Survivor Series team (354,000 views)
- Reggie vs. Drake Maverick – 24/7 Championship Match (315,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.