- Bo Dallas is absent. Wut da hayo.
- Miz hands out awards to Curtis Axel and The Bar. They all take turns talking trash rather well until Miz gives himself an an award.
- Roman Reigns needs new music if this reunion is going to continue.
- Reigns says the rumors of a Shield reunion aren't rumors. Big pops all around.
- They kick a bunch of ass, but Seth Rollins has to hold Sheamus forever.
- Triple Powerbomb. Fist. How do you not cue up the Shield version of the music there?
- There's a hilarious "Roman watches Chrisley Knows Best" sign.
Jason Jordan defeated Karl Anderson (w/ Luke Gallows)
- Jordan is out here solo tonight, and they're still trying to babyface him. They're still trying to heel Gallows and Anderson, too. It's not working on either account.
- Karl Anderson looking for a tag when he's beaten up is excellent.
- Anderson whiffing on his corner spot was really great.
- Jordan dead weights Anderson and gets his finish. Wow.
- Miz mocks Kurt Angle asking if he has any injuries.
- There's a lame women's backstage segment where they all interrupt each other. Alicia Fox is as good as Sasha Banks is bad in this.
Elias defeated Apollo Crews (w/ Titus O'Neil)
- Titus gets a great reaction for his interruption and song. Elias being interrupted again, though -- come up with something new.
- Elias has great reactions to this.
- We see a lot of offense out of Apollo, but he loses again.
- Why isn't Elias getting title shots at this point? He's been pinned once.
Enzo and Angle
- Enzo calls out Kurt Angle, referring to him as "Sexy Kurt." That promo was about 13 years ago so many probably just think Enzo finds him sexy.
- Hose me down. Kurt Angle explained that cruiserweights have their own contracts. Awesome. That explains why Kalisto can beat up Enzo.
- Enzo is acting like a spoiled, entitled star. It fits so well. He's good at it as he is most things on the mic.
Braun Strowman defeated Matt Hardy
- Oh no. Poor Matt.
- Matt's offense is ugly, but watching him bounce off the ropes with his awkward hip sockets is entertaining. The fact he's wrestled his whole career like that is incredible.
- Matt Hardy is getting honest to god chants against Braun Strowman.
- WWE has been underrated in their consistency of in-ring bookings at time. Braun isn't technically sound and sometimes has a tough time with veterans.
- A tornado DDT gets a big pop, as does the Twist of Fate. KICKOUT AT ONE!
- Chokeslam, chokeslam, powerslam. Braun wins.
- Matt Hardy had a better match with Braun Strowman than Brock Lesnar.
- Don't have Strowman beat Lesnar and be a great champion, just have him beat the rest of the roster I guess.
- Braun Strowman tearing up everything and everyone should have been what brought the Shield out in the first place. They show up and kick his ass anyway.
- God dammit they brought back those stupid camera cuts.
- The Shield's presence gives WWE cameramen Parkinson's
- Shield powerbomb through the table.
- Backstage, Miz gets Angle to let him get another partner...it's Braun!!
Mickie and Alexa
- Mickie James is out and goes off on Alexa. She sounds like a woman angry about being called out on Facebook and it works.
- Alexa comes out and trolls Mickie with a funny old-timey tribute video. Great.
- Mickie James and Alexa avoid contact as Alexa pulls the ol' pretend walk to the ring, then back away
The Brian Kendrick & Jack Gallagher defeated Cedric Alexander & Mustafa Ali
- Harmless match. Gallagher throws a great dropkick for a guy in that outfit.
- Are those work clothes or shoot clothes. How does he dropkick like that in those?!
- This is probably the first time many Raw viewers ever learned Gallagher is a heel.
- Finn Balor isn't afraid of Sister Abigail. It's a good thing, because she's on the titantron rambling her ass off.
- Is Sister Abigail a bee? She sounds like one and she talks about pollinating flowers and shit
- Finn Balor sold the Sister Abigail thing like Hurricane Katrina just hit. This is so dumb
Winner faces Asuka
Emma defeated Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox, Bayley and Dana Brooke
- This could be fun or terrible.
- Michael Cole doesn't know the rules of the match. Yikes
- Dana and Apollo among the most pointless call-ups ever. Dana is still as green as goose shit.
- Dana gets beaten really quick by Bayley. Then Bayley pinned by..........Alicia? Well. Cool. I like Alicia.
- There's some sloppy offense in this, but I'm a sucker for Sasha's knee moves.
- Sasha taps out Fox. Emma uses a sloppy roll up to pin Sasha.
- Good win for Emma, good reason to give her a win, good spot. Match sucked but whatever.
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Kalisto defeated Enzo Amore (c) to become WWE Cruiserweight Champion
- "I'm not over so here are some hispanic guys who were! Cheer me!"- Kalisto before this match.
- Sometimes I forget how good Kalisto is in the ring. For what Enzo does, I think he's fine.
- Booker T explaining the cruiserweight division's motivation for Kalisto winning is good, until the heels attack him. Like, don't they all hate Enzo?
- Enzo has some cool offense in the corner stomp and the schoolboy into the buckle.
- Breathtaking superplex to the outside of the ring onto the lumberjacks!
- Enzo Amore has been delivering weekly as the main event.
- Mustafa Ali pulls Enzo out of the ring after his finish. Super Salida Del Sol!
- New Cruiserweight Champion. That was a lot of fun.
- It was a good idea to highlight this division on this night.