WWE Raw viewership got a big boost coming out of Money in the Bank.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports the July 19 episode of WWE Raw drew 1.923 million viewers, up from last week's viewership of 1.609 million viewers. It's the highest viewership total since the post-WrestleMania 37 episode, which drew 2.026 million viewers.
The demo number was way up at the show posted a 0.57 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from last week's number of a 0.43 rating in the same demographic. The show was the top-rated show on cable.
Raw marked the return of John Cena to the red brand, plus the return of Goldberg and Nikki ASH winning the Raw Women's Championship via Money in the Bank cash in to close the show.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (7/19) Videos on YouTube
- John Cena issues challenge to Roman Reigns (1.4 million views)
- Nikki ASH becomes Raw Women's Champion (1.1 million views)
- Goldberg confronts Bobby Lashley (1.1 million views)
- Drew McIntyre attacks Jinder Mahal, Veer, and Shanky (719,000 views)
- Jeff Hardy vs. Karrion Kross (545,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.