WWE Raw viewership was down in a big way on Monday.
According to the PWTorch, the May 24 episode of WWE Raw averaged 1.62 million viewers across the three hours, which is down from last week's average of 1.823 million viewers. It's the lowest viewership number of 2021.
The show averaged a 0.45 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's demographic rating of a 0.48 average.
The show was up against the NBA and NHL Playoffs.
Hourly demographic numbers were not available.
Hour 1: 1.661 million viewers
Hour 2: 1.655 million viewers
Hour 3: 1.547 million viewers
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (5/24) Videos on YouTube
- Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston (1 million views)
- Riddle vs. Xavier Woods (528,000 views)
- Nikki Cross vs. Rhea Ripley (408,000 views)
- Natalya & Tamina vs. Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (358,000 views)
- Drew McIntyre and Kofi Kingston want a WWE Title shot (342,000 views)
Fightful keeps track of viewership of past wrestling shows here.