WWE Raw viewership up coming out of Survivor Series.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports WWE Raw on November 22 averaged 1,698,000 viewers on the night. The total viewership is up from last Monday, which averaged 1,584,000 viewers.
The show scored a 0.49 rating (644,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from last week's 0.42 rating (544,000 viewers) in the same demographic.
Thurston also provided the following viewership information.
Viewer counts in thousands for this week's episode with difference versus the median of the last 28 days in parentheses:
P2+: 1698 (+5%)
P18-49: 644 (+11%)
M18-49: 377 (+11%)
F18-49: 267 (+21%)
P18-34: 203 (+10%)
M18-34: 115 (+12%)
F18-34: 88 (+8%)
P35-49: 442 (+13%)
M35-49: 262 (+11%)
F35-49: 179 (+19%)
non-P18-49: 1054 (+1%)
Top Five Most Viewed WWE Raw (11/22) Videos on YouTube
- Riddle embodies Randy Orton to take on Dolph Ziggler (621,000 views)
- Big E vs. Austin Theory – WWE Championship Match (567,000 views)
- Dana Brooke emerges as the new 24/7 Champion (450,000 views)
- Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. Bobby Lashley – Handicap Match (380,000 views)
- An emotional Liv Morgan attacks Becky Lynch (361,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.