WWE Raw viewership ticked up going into Survivor Series.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports WWE Raw on November 15 averaged 1,584,000 viewers on the night. The total viewership is slightly up from last Monday, which averaged 1,549,000 viewers.
The show scored a 0.42 rating (544,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from last week's 0.40 rating (525,000 viewers) in the same demographic.
The first hour of Raw finished seventh on cable while the second hour finished eighth. The final hour once again saw a big drop in the viewership and demographic, finishing 12th on cable.
Hour 1: 1.668 million viewers, 0.44 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 1.664 million viewers, 0.43 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 1.442 million viewers, 0.39 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Top Five Most Viewed WWE Raw (11/15) Videos on YouTube
- Big E & RK-Bro vs. Seth Rollins & The Usos (910,000 views)
- Liv Morgan stands up to Becky Lynch (648,000 views)
- The Usos attack Big E after Kevin Owens explains his actions (561,000 views)
- Theory replaces Mysterio on Survivor Series team after Mysterio loses to Lashley (524,000 views)
- Randy Orton begs Riddle to start thinking like a champion (300,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.