Raw's viewership and ratings are down for the show's season premiere.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, WWE Raw averaged 1.776 million viewers for the October 12 episode, which was the show's season premiere following the 2020 WWE Draft. This is down from the 1.855 million viewers that the October 12 episode drew.
Raw averaged a 0.51 rating in the 18-49 demographic, down from last week's number of 0.57 rating in the same demographic. All three hours of Raw finished in the top seven among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 11.317 million viewers and drew a 3.57 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 1.806 million viewers, 0.50 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.835 million viewers, 0.56 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.689 million viewers, 0.49 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (10/19) on YouTube
* The Fiend & Alexa Bliss meet RETRIBUTION (1.4 million views)
* Drew MCIntyre confronts Randy Orton inside Hell In A Cell (1 million views)
* The Hurt Business vs. RETRIBUTION (724,000 views)
* Alexa Bliss joins "The Firefly Fun House" (707,000 views)
* Keith Lee vs. Braun Strowman (469,000 views)
- From The Web