Raw's viewership goes up in the final episode before Survivor Series.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, WWE Raw averaged 1.778 million viewers for the November 16 episode. This is up from the 1.689 million viewers that the November 9 episode drew. This week's episode of Raw was the most watched since October 12.
Raw this week averaged a 0.51 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which is actually down from last week's number of 0.53 rating in the same demographic. All of Raw's three hours finished in the top seven among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 11.450 million viewers and drew a 3.23 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 1.868 million viewers, 0.55 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.740 million viewers, 0.48 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.728 million viewers, 0.50 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (11/16) on YouTube
* Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre (1 million views)
* Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz (773,000 views)
* Keith Lee, Braun Strowman, Sheamus & Riddle vs. RETRIBUTION (602,000 views)
* Drew McIntyre celebrates his second WWE Championship (369,000 views)
* Sheamus gifts Drew McIntyre some inspiration (354,000 views)