Raw's viewership went up with night two of the WWE Draft.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, WWE Raw averaged 1.855 million viewers for the October 12 episode, which was the second night of the WWE Draft. This is up from the 1.686 million viewers that the October 5 episode drew.
Raw averaged a 0.57 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from last week's number of 0.52 rating in the same demographic. All three hours of Raw finished in the top seven among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 10.694 million viewers and drew a 3.35 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 2.006 million viewers, 0.60 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.884 million viewers, 0.59 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.676 million viewers, 0.52 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (10/12) on YouTube
* The Fiend & Alexa Bliss arrive on Raw (951,000 views)
* The Fiend comes to Raw as the WWE Draft continues (592,000 views)
* Dual-Brand Battle Royal for a Raw Women's Title (451,000 views)
* The New Day and The Street Profits swap titles (425,000 views)
* The New Day vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode (344,000 views)