WWE Raw viewership rises as the build to SummerSlam continues.
The demo number was way up at the show posted a 0.51 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from last week's number of a 0.49 rating in the same demographic. The show was up against the Olympics which were by 1.3 million viewers on average, according to preliminary ratings on SpoilerTV.
Thurston also shared the following information regarding viewership trends.
Monday’s Raw was ahead of last Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite in all demographics we have data for. The closest demo was F35-49, in which Raw had an 8% lead: 129,000 viewers to Dynamite’s 119,000.
Viewer counts in thousands for this week's episode with difference versus the median of the last four weeks in parentheses:
P2+: 1821 (+6%)
P18-49: 657 (+10%)
M18-49: 442 (+15%)
F18-49: 215 (-0%)
P18-34: 216 (+5%)
M18-34: 131 (+7%)
F18-34: 86 (+10%)
P35-49: 440 (+13%)
M35-49: 312 (+18%)
F35-49: 129 (0%)
non-P18-49: 1164 (+4%)
This week's episode of Monday Night Raw officially confirmed the SummerSlam match between Bobby Lashley and Goldberg. Also, Nikki A.S.H. defeated Charlotte Flair in the main event.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (8/2) Videos on YouTube
- Goldberg hits MVP with emphatic Spear on road to SummerSlam (1.2 million views)
- The New Day celebrate with Nikki A.S.H after her victory (506,000 views)
- Nikki A.S.H. vs. Charlotte Flair – No Holds Barred Match (444,000 views)
- Reggie vs. Akira Tozawa – 24/7 Championship Match (386,000 views)
- Rhea Ripley vs. Nis Jax (340,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.