WWE Raw viewership held steady on Monday.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, WWE Raw drew 1,678,000 total viewers on Monday, November 29. This number is slightly down from last Monday's viewership total of 1,698,000 viewers.
The show scored a 0.45 rating (593,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from last Monday's 0.49 rating (644,000 viewers) in the demo.
Hour One: 1.68 million viewers, 0.43 rating
Hour Two: 1.76 million viewers, 0.49 rating
Hour Three: 1.59 million viewers, 0.45 rating
The three hours of Raw finished fifth, sixth, and seventh on cable.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (11/29) Videos on YouTube
- The Miz & Maryse crash Edge’s return in heated war of words (895,000 views)
- Team Liv vs. Team Becks – 10-Woman Tag Team Match (775,000 views)
- Kevin Owens earns his way into WWE Championship Match (707,000 views)
- RK-Bro vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode – Raw Tag Team Championship Match (366,000 views)
- AJ Styles attempts to blindside The Street Profits during their match (365,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.