WWE has made more budget cuts.
Fightful Select first reported Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Ruby Riott, Lana, Santana Garrett, and Murphy have been released by WWE.
WWE has come to terms on the releases of Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, Murphy, Ruby Riott and Santana Garrett.
WWE wishes them the best in all of their future endeavors.
- Braun Strowman: Signed by WWE in 2013, last wrestled at WWE WrestleMania Backlash in a triple threat match for the WWE Title.
- Aleister Black: Signed by WWE in 2016, attacked Big E on the May 21 episode of WWE SmackDown, seemingly beginning a feud between the two men.
- Ruby Riott: Signed by WWE in 2016, last wrestled on the May 28 WWE SmackDown, teaming with Liv Morgan in a loss to Tamina & Natalya.
- Murphy: Signed by WWE in 2013, last wrestled in Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the SmackDown before WrestleMania 37.
- Santana Garrett: Signed by WWE in 2019, last wrestled in the 2021 Women's Royal Rumble.
- Lana: Signed by WWE in 2013, last wrestled on Monday's WWE Raw, teaming with Naomi in a loss to Dana Brooke & Mandy Rose.
Fightful will continue to monitor the story as it unfolds.