Check out the viewership numbers for the November 17 episode of WWE SmackDown.
Wrestlenomics reports that WWE SmackDown on November 17 recorded 2.20 million viewers in final viewership numbers. This is up from the November 10 episode of the show, which recorded 2.195 million viewers.
Furthermore, Friday's show recorded a 0.62 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. This is up from the November 10 show, which recorded a 0.57 rating.
According to Programming Insider, WWE SmackDown on Friday scored 2.23 million viewers in the preliminary numbers. This is up from the 2.090 million prelim viewers the show scored last Friday.
The demo rating came in at a 0.59 in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from the 0.52 prelim rating last Friday.
WWE SmackDown topped the night on cable in the demo.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (11/17) Videos on YouTube
- Cody Rhodes helps LA Knight repel Bloodline post-match attack (312K views)
- Santos Escobar collides with The LWO (298K views)
- Knight vows to make The Bloodline cease to exist (212K views)
- The Man joins the fight against Damage CTRL at WarGames (199K views)
- LA Knight battles Jimmy Uso (196K views)
Fans can find SmackDown viewership numbers since 2019 by clicking here.