The final numbers are in for the November 25 episode of WWE SmackDown.
On November 29, Brandon Thurston reported SmackDown's final numbers. The show finished with 2.166 million viewers and a key demo rating of 0.54. Both of these numbers are down from last week's final numbers of 2.232 million viewers and a 0.56 in the key demo.
SpoilerTV reported on Monday, November 28 that Friday's WWE SmackDown averaged 2.064 million viewers in the preliminary numbers. The first hour produced 2.224 million viewers while the second hour produced 1.904 million viewers. The November 18 episode scored 2.127 million preliminary viewers with a final viewership number of 2.232 million viewers.
Friday's episode averaged a 0.45 preliminary rating in the 18 to 49 demographic with the first hour scoring a 0.5 and the second hour scoring a 0.4.
FOX finished second on the night to college football on ABC.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (11/25) Videos on YouTube
- Becky Lynch returns as the fifth member of Belair’s WarGames team (1.4 million views)
- Ricochet helps Braun Strowman fend off Imperium (965,000 views)
- Drew McIntyre & Sheamus vs. The Usos — WarGames Advantage Match (548,000 views)
- Raquel Rodriguez & Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler (483,000 views)
- Braun Strowman vs. Ricochet - SmackDown World Cup Semifinal Match (380,000 views)
Fans can check out viewership numbers from past episodes of WWE SmackDown by clicking here.
If you missed anything from Friday's WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. For a full review of the action, check out Fightful's post-show podcast by clicking here.