Final viewership numbers are in for WWE Friday Night SmackDown on January 20.
According to Brandon Thurston, Friday's WWE SmackDown drew 2.257 million viewers in final viewership. This is down from the January 13 edition of the show, which recorded 2.326 million viewers in final viewership. Furthermore, the January 20 SmackDown recorded a 0.55 rating in the key 18-49 demographic. This is the same rating that the show recorded on January 13.
SpoilerTV previously reported on Saturday, January 21, that WWE SmackDown on January 20 averaged 2.113 million viewers in the preliminary numbers. The first hour drew 2.191 million viewers and the second hour drew 2.035 million viewers. Friday's WWE SmackDown also recorded a preliminary 0.50 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (1/20) Videos on YouTube
- Kevin Owens delivers a surprise attack on Reigns and The Bloodline (1.9M views)
- Bray Wyatt returns to the Firefly Funhouse with a message for LA Knight (693K views)
- McIntyre & Sheamus vs. Erik & Ivar – Tag Team Contenders Tournament (433K views)
- Sonya Deville attacks a distracted Charlotte Flair (322K views)
- The Brawling Brutes vs. Imperium – Tag Team Contenders Tournament (149K views)
Fans can find viewership numbers for WWE SmackDown since 2019 by clicking here.