The overnight numbers for the most recent edition of WWE SmackDown have been revealed.
According to SpoilerTV, WWE SmackDown on July 2, 2021, drew 1.741 million viewers, which is down from the 1.859 million viewers drawn the week prior. This is the lowest number of any SmackDown episode to air on FOX (Note: this does not include the episodes that aired on FS1). The next lowest number came almost exactly one year ago when the July 3, 2020 edition drew 1.776 million viewers.
Friday's SmackDown posted a 0.4 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic (during both hours), which trailed only the Stanley Cup Finals game between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Montreal Canadiens.
Hour 1 - 1.699 Million Viewers
Hour 2 - 1.782 Million Viewers
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (7/2) Videos on YouTube
- Jimmy Uso gets a painful lesson in family from Edge (695,685 views)
- Zelina Vega returns (344,151 views)
- Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega (340,922 views)
- Edge reveals that Roman Reigns is scared of him (291,877 views)
- KO vs. Zayn - Last Man Standing Money in the Bank Ladder Qualifying Match (288,509 views)
For a full breakdown of viewership numbers from various wrestling programs, check out Fightful's resources page.