Good news for SmackDown viewership. ShowBuzzDaily reports that SmackDown drew 2,350,000 viewers. The number is down just 87,000 viewers from last week. The rating 18 to 49 demographic rating dropped from .77 to .75. While the numbers are down from the post-SummerSlam episode, they are up from where the show was prior to SummerSlam.
Tuesday's episode ranked first among the Top 150 cable originals.
The news was worse for the season finale of Miz & Mrs. The show drew 1,161,000 viewers and a .42 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. Both are season lows for the show, which placed sixth on the night.
WWE SmackDown Top 5 YouTube Views
1. King Booker welcomes The New Day to the Five-Time Championship Club (1.2 million views)
2. Becky Lynch attacks Charlotte Flair (702,000 views)
3. Samoa Joe calls AJ Styles' wife Wendy (572,000 views)
4. Daniel Bryan takes on Andrade "Cien" Almas (421,000 views)
5. Jeff Hardy challenges Randy Orton to Hell in a Cell (374,000 views)