Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE Smackdown on FOX!
- We open tonight's show with the Universal champion Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman before they're interrupted by Jimmy Uso before Roman introduces the returning Jey Uso and everyone share a hug, now on the same page.
Money in the Bank Qualifier Match
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Baron Corbin
Corbin takes control early until Shin comes back with knees and kicks before hitting a side Russian leg sweep and a sliding knee for two as Big E sits with Pat McAfee at ringside with their feet in a spa bath before Baron locks in a half crab and Shin gets to the ropes for the break. Baron hits a release German for two before Shin sends him out of the ring with a roundhouse kick and Baron takes out Rick at ringside before Baron suplexes Shin onto the announce table as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Shin making his comeback before Baron hits Deep Six for two before Shin locks in a triangle and Baron powerbombs Shin to get free before Shin immediately reapplies the hold and Baron gets his foot underneath the bottom rope for the break. Baron then turns Shin inside out when he goes for the Kinshasa before Shin his the Kinshasa for the pin and the win.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Baron Corbin via pinfall to qualify for the Men's Money in the Bank match.
- WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Natalya and Tamina come out to the ring before they're interrupted by former NXT Superstars Shotzi Blackheart and Tegan Nox, now known as Shotzi and Nox before Shotzi shoots them with her cannon.
Natalya & Tamina vs Shotzi & Nox
Shotzi and Tamina start things off before Shotzi hits both Tamina and Natty with a cannonball in the corner before Nox takes out Tamina and Shotzi hits Natty with a diving senton for the pin and the win.
Winner: Shotzi & Nox defeat Tamina and Natalya via pinfall.
- We go to the ring as Sonya comes out and announces that Bianca will be defending her title next week live, rather than at Money in the Bank before announcing her opponent Carmella before Liv Morgan comes out and mocks Carmella and leaves. Smackdown Women's champion Bianca Belair then comes out to the ring and addresses her new challenger before the picture fades out.
- Backstage Roman talks with Paul about the situation with Edge and his title defense at Money in the Bank as we go to commercial.
- We get a vignette for NXT's Toni Storm who will soon be making her debut on the blue brand.
Money in the Bank Qualifier Match
Seth Rollins vs Cesaro
The two exchange standing switches before Seth gets a series of early two counts and Cesaro locks in a headlock before knocking Seth over with a shoulder block and taking him down with a side headlock take over before Seth gets to his feet and Cesaro hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Seth sends Cesaro out onto the apron and gets knocked down before Cesaro hits a diving cross body for two before Seth rolls out of the ring when Cesaro goes for the Neutralizer as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Cesaro still in control as he clotheslines Seth over the top rope and down onto the floor before Seth sends Cesaro into the announce table and steps before rolling him back inside for two before hitting a jumping knee drop for two and driving his knee into Cesaro's midsection. Seth locks in a rear chin lock before Cesaro gets to his feet and Seth hits Black Magic for two before choking and stomping Cesaro in the corner before Cesaro comes back with uppercuts and a slam for two as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Cesaro swinging Seth before going for a sharpshooter and Seth gets to the ropes for the break before Cesaro hits a pop-up uppercut for two Seth counters the Neutralizer and rips the top turnbuckle off before getting a near fall while holding the ropes. Cesaro then rolls out of the ring before Seth sends him into the barricade and announce table before knocking him out of the ring with a forearm to the back of the neck before hitting a DDT onto the ramp before finishing Cesaro with the Curb Stomp when he gets back inside for the win.
Winner: Seth Rollins defeats Cesaro via pinfall to gain entry into the Men's Money in the Bank match.
- Backstage The Usos stand outside of Edge's locker room as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break as the Usos rush into Edge's locker room before we cut away after they see that the room is empty.
- Seth is interviewed backstage after defeating Cesaro and clinching a spot in the Men's Money in the Bank match before he's interrupted by Edge before Edge goes to call Roman out as we go to commercial.
- A Fatal Four Way is announced for next week between Big E, Seth, Shinsuke, and Kevin as we go back to the ring to Edge.
- Edge is the ring as he gets on the mic and calls out Roman before he shows pictures of what he did to Roman and Jimmy as Roman and company look on from the locker room backstage before Roman decides to come out with Paul and leaving Jimmy and Jey behind before leaving Paul behind at the curtain. Roman comes out to the ring alone and the Usos opt to come out on their own accord which shocks and surprises Roman before Roman tells them that he's going to handle things on his own before methodically getting into the ring and facing off with Edge. The two exchange strikes until Rey and Dom come out of nowhere and attack the Usos with chairs before The Usos come back and Edge hits Roman with a DDT before he teases a spear and the Usos stop him before Dom hits a double 619. Edge then spears Jey before Roman escapes up the ramp before doing the same thing to Jey that he's done to Jimmy and Roman in past weeks as we go off the air.