5 Timers Celebration
- The New Day are out to tout their success as five time champions. They are interrupted by a returning King Booker, full with cape and scepter.
- Booker has a royal decree. Lord Xavier the Wise. Sir Kofi the Brave. Big E is upset he doesn't get an addition to his name. Booker says he already has "Big" in his name.
- Big E says Booker went "Full Saxton." That got such a fantastic pop.
- A year or two ago, Booker legit didn't think he'd be able to ever Spinaroonie again.
- This was a harmless segment and was good to see Booker again.
The Bar defeated The Good Brothers and The Colons
- I'm just glad to see Karl Anderson and Gallows back in action. For as hard as these two have worked to get in great shape, it's nice to see them back.
- I'd imagine the pressure is on the Colons. There are like ten teams on their level that haven't had a decade and a half dozen shots to get over. Primo debuted on the WWE roster ten years ago last week.
- The Colons go the methodical heel route in this match, but The Bar take over during the first commercial and hit Anderson with a Decapitation elbow.
- Babyface Karl Anderson is outstanding. Gallows get the hot tag and busts out a muay thai head kick. He catches Primo in the air with a kick.
- New Day are doing commentary ringside for this.
- Anderson spinebuster, a 2D from The Good Brothers, but Epico hits a backstabber on a Magic Killer attempt.
- The Bar run wild and get the win after the Colons get a Double Backstabber on Gallows.
- "SERIES OF MATCHES," not a tourney I guess.
- Backstage Paige tells Rusev Day that they're facing The Usos and Sanity next week. The winners face the Bar and get "one step closer" to a tag title shot at Hell in a Cell.
- Rusev's reaction when he found out that Aiden English got them the match was great.
HELLLLL IN A CELL
- Jeff Hardy comes out and cuts his typical weirdo promo. The point being that he wants Randy Orton to come out.
- Hardy is such a shit promo. He cuts of RKO with "NO" and challenges Orton to Hell in a Cell.
- Oh shit Jeff Hardy is gonna jump from the ceiling through the cell roof with Randy Orton dangling from his earlobe.
Billie Kay (w/ Peyton Royce) defeated Naomi
- IIconics promo, all is forgiven. They trash the Toronto Raptors and the crowd chants over top of them. This was pretty good.
- Howling at Graves' Great Muta name drop about the color in Naomi's hair.
- I think Billie Kay fits her role really well. I don't think she'll be a world champion, but she can handle herself in the ring and sell.
- Peyton cheats and helps Billie emerge victorious with a roll up.
- That was Billie Kay's first singles win on the main roster, and her first televised singles win since November 2016 in NXT
Daniel Bryan (w/ Brie Bella) defeated Andrade 'Cien' Almas (w/ Zelina Vega) via dq
- Daniel Bryan is on the mic, saying The Miz got what he deserved. A pretty basic promo that sees him get interrupted by Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega.
- Their promo isn't that great, either.
- From an on-screen character perspective, is Paige the most competent babyface GM ever? She makes Almas vs. Bryan after she "ran from her office."
- Bryan has wanted this match for a long, long time.
- Bryan dropkicks Almas out of Tranquilo.
- Almas applies an inverted Gory Special, but gets slapped up REAL HARD. Yes kicks follow, but Almas connects with a big knee and gets to eager and crashes and burns on a second attempt.
- Almas uses the teep feint kick to set up the back elbow. Beautiful.
- We see a belly-to-belly superplex, and Miz comes out to distract Bryan. Instead, he eats a suicide dive.
- Spinning reverse DDT out of the corner after a beautiful 360 plancha gets two for Almas.
- Bryan has the Yes Lock applied, and Maryse attacks Brie. Miz jumps Bryan for the DQ and Almas hits the Hammerlock DDT and Miz applies the Yes Lock.
- They make Brie watch in the corner, then Zelina flies in with her knees. Maryse DDTs Brie, and Miz SKFs Bryan.
- The promos were boring, but the action and beatdown were both incredible.
- AJ Styles has a promo in the ring, but we see Samoa Joe on the Titantron in the parking lot instead.
- Joe phones up an angry Wendy Styles and trolls her. Styles goes hunting.
Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (c) defeated Carmella
- Carmella is interviewed, and R-Truth comes sneaking up. Tye Dillinger tries to talk sense into her.
- Charlotte Flair refuses to apologize and says Becky Lynch can't win the big one. She says she's busted her ass to be successful.
- Carmella shoves Charlotte off the top rope to the outside after some big "we want Becky" chants.
- What did Charlotte say that they bleeped out? She got kicked right in the....surgical area. Carmella gets a flatliner for two.
- Charlotte counters Stratusphere briefly, but Carmella makes it happen. I am here for Superworker Carmella, daughter of Paul Van Dale. She'd hit a suicide dive earlier in the match.
- A couple of superkicks land for Carmella, but no win.
- Charlotte gets the win with a Natural Selection and Figure 8 that Carmella fought through. This was a good match.
- Becky attacks Charlotte, calls her a bitch, and says she's taking her title back at Hell in a Cell.