SmackDown viewership back over two million.
SpoilerTV reports the preliminary viewership for the March 4 episode of SmackDown his 2.140 million viewers. This number is up from last week's viewership of 1.976 million viewers.
The first hour drew 2.125 million viewers while the second hour was at 2.154 million viewers.
The show drew a 0.5 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is the same demo rating as last Friday's episode.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (3/4) Videos on YouTube
- Ronda Rousey vs. Sonya Deville (1M views)
- Roman Reigns makes a powerful statement en route to WrestleMania (751K views)
- Ricochet wins the Intercontinental Title from Sami Zayn (618K views)
- Austin Theory tells Pat McAfee he will be facing him at WrestleMania (413K views)
- Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal (302K views)
You can view all SmackDown viewership scores dating back to 2019 by clicking here.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.