The viewership for the 7/23 edition of SmackDown Live is in.
The viewership increased for this week's episode of SmackDown Live as the show drew 2.162 million viewers according to Showbuzz Daily. Last week's edition of SmackDown reeled in 2.122 million viewers. The July 23rd edition of the show featured Finn Balor issuing his SummerSlam challenge to "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, Dolph Ziggler Superkicking Shawn Michaels, Charlotte Flair versus Ember Moon and a main event bout between Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens.
Here are the top five most viewed videos on WWE's YouTube channel from last night's SmackDown:
1) Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens: 2 million views
2) “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt accepts Finn Bálor’s challenge: 1,038,245 views
3) Dolph Ziggler superkicks Shawn Michaels during “Miz TV”: 652,954 views
4) Kofi Kingston challenges Randy Orton for SummerSlam: 527,706 views
5) Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe: 370,707 views
To get a recap of last night's SmackDown Live, head over to the Fightful Pro Wrestling YouTube channel for the post-SmackDown review podcast.