WWE SmackDown viewership remained under two million following last night's episode.
According to Spoiler TV, WWE SmackDown drew 1.988 million viewers on Friday, November 19. This number is down from last week's episode which drew 1.999 million viewers.
The show drew 2.092 million viewers in hour one and 1.883 in hour two. SmackDown garnered a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
The main event segment of WWE SmackDown saw The Bloodline brawl with King Woods and Big E.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (11/19) Videos on YouTube
- King Woods & Big E ambush Roman Reigns and The Bloodline (830,157 views)
- The Bloodline makes King Woods watch as they destroy his crown (425,643 views)
- Sasha Banks vs. Shotzi (262,327 views)
- Ricochet, Cesaro, Sheamus, and Mahal battle to be added to Survivor Series (181,786 views)
- Jeff Hardy vs. Madcap Moss (163,416 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of WWE SmackDown and AEW Rampage by clicking here.