The numbers were down for WWE SmackDown heading into the holiday weekend.
Friday's SmackDown posted a 0.4 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, slightly down from the 0.5 the show had on May 21. The NBA Playoff game between the Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics on ABC topped the night on network television, finishing with 2.298 million viewers and a 0.6 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (5/28) Videos on YouTube
- Kevin Owens vs. Apollo Crews (942,000 views)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Titles: The Dirty Dawgs vs. The Mysterios (913,000 views)
- Roman Reigns questions Jey Uso (641,000 views)
- The Street Profits vs. The Usos (625,000 views)
- Bianca Belair vs. Carmella (549,000 views)
For a full breakdown of viewership numbers from various wrestling programs, check out Fightful's resources page.