WWE SmackDown viewership dipped below 2 million for the first time on FOX since July 30th.
According to Spoiler TV, WWE SmackDown drew 1.978 million viewers on Friday, November 5. This number is down from the last FOX aired episode which drew 2.101 million viewers. However, this number is up from the 1.032 million viewers the show drew last week on FS1.
The show drew 2.015 million viewers in hour one and 1.941 in hour two. SmackDown garnered a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
The main event segment of WWE SmackDown saw King Woods defeat Jimmy Uso, followed by a Bloodline beatdown of New Day after the bell.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (11/5) Videos on YouTube
- Roman Reigns leads a Bloodline beatdown of The New Day (817,902 views)
- Roman Reigns accepts a royal challenge on Jimmy Uso’s behalf (689,678 views)
- Sonya Deville restarts Naomi’s match against Shayna Baszler (241,476 views)
- Drew McIntyre vs. Ricochet (228,949 views)
- Hit Row make an example of Sami Zayn (197,302 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of WWE SmackDown and AEW Rampage by clicking here.