WWE SmackDown viewership was slightly down on Friday.
According to TV Series Finale, WWE SmackDown drew 2.09 million viewers on Friday, September 24. This number is slightly down from last week, which drew 2.19 million viewers.
The show scored a 0.5 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which was tied for the top spot on the night alongside Big Brother.
Top Five Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (9/24) Videos on YouTube
- “The Demon” Finn Bálor gets extreme with The Bloodline (1,034,926 views)
- Bianca Belair makes a statement to Becky Lynch ahead of WWE Extreme Rules (372,285 views)
- Roman Reigns vs. Montez Ford (345,459 views)
- Sonya Deville has security escort Naomi away (261,505 views)
- King Nakamura vs. Apollo Crews – Intercontinental Title Match (236,264 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of WWE SmackDown and AEW Rampage by clicking here.