WWE SmackDown viewership was up on Friday.
According to Spoiler TV, WWE SmackDown drew 2.101 million viewers on Friday, October 22. This number is up from last week, which drew 866,000 viewers on FS1. The previous episode on FOX (October 8) drew 2.034 million viewers. During hour one, the show drew 2.152 million viewers. During the final hour, that number dropped to 2.050 million.
The show scored a 0.5 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which was tops for the night.
Top Five Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (10/22) Videos on YouTube
- The Beast is unleashed upon Roman Reigns in absolute melee (1,543,549 views)
- Adam Pearce suffers an F5 after indefinitely suspending Brock Lesnar (1,012,907 views)
- Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks brawl during Women’s Title exchange (530,754 views)
- Roman Reigns dares Brock Lesnar to come to the ring (368,377 views)
- The triumphant Coronation of King Woods (293,313 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of WWE SmackDown and AEW Rampage by clicking here.