The overnight numbers for the most recent edition of WWE SmackDown have been revealed.
According to SpoilerTV, WWE SmackDown on June 11, 2021, drew 1.853 million viewers, which is up from the 1.792 million viewers the show drew the week prior.
Friday's SmackDown posted a 0.4 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic (during both hours) which was tied for the top spot on the night.
Hour 1 - 1.899 Million Viewers
Hour 2 - 1.806 Million Viewers
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (6/11) Videos on YouTube
- Roman Reigns brawls with Rey & Dominik Mysterio (716,464 views)
- Jimmy Uso fires back at Roman Reigns (386,852 views)
- Seth Rollins and Cesaro destroy the “Ding Dong, Hello!” set (369,410 views)
- Jey Uso walks out on Roman Reigns and Jimmy Uso (344,141 views)
- Roman Reigns and Jimmy Uso put Jey Uso in the middle of their disagreement (329,010 views)
For a full breakdown of viewership numbers from various wrestling programs, check out Fightful's resources page.