The viewership is in for this week's SmackDown Live.
The SummerSlam go-home edition of SmackDown Live aired on August 6th and according to Showbuzz Daily, the show drew in 2,088,000 viewers which is up from last week's 1,911,000 viewers. Last night's SmackDown featured Dolph Ziggler imitating Goldberg's entrance, a Trish Stratus and Charlotte Flair face-off and Roman Reigns confronting Buddy Murphy about who has been trying to take him out over the past week.
Here are the most viewed videos on WWE's YouTube channel from SmackDown Live:
1) Buddy Murphy reveals Roman Reigns’ alleged attacker: 2.6 million views
2) Shane McMahon & Elias ambush Kevin Owens: 711k views
3) Dolph Ziggler mocks Goldberg’s entrance: 671k views
4) Trish Stratus slaps Charlotte Flair: 508k views
5) The New Day vs. Daniel Bryan & Rowan: 402k views
To get a recap of last night's SmackDown Live, head over to the Fightful Pro Wrestling YouTube channel for the post-SmackDown review podcast.