WWE SmackDown overnight viewership remained above 2 million despite taking a slight dip from the week before.
According to overnight numbers released by Showbuzz Daily, the February 26 episode of SmackDown averaged 2.051 million viewers, down from the 2.072 million viewers the February 19th episode averaged.
In the 18-49 demographic, the show averaged a 0.5 rating. WWE SmackDown was topped only by 20/20 and Shark Tank. The show also drew a 0.65 rating in the 25-54 demographic, once again trailing Shark Tank and 20/20.
Hour 1: 2.090 million viewers, 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 2.012 million viewers, 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (2/26/21) Videos On YouTube:
- Daniel Bryan challenges Roman Reigns to a title match at Fastlane (689,370 views)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Jey Uso (516,572 views)
- Cesaro painfully rebukes Seth Rollins (429,711 views)
- Bianca Belair to challenge Sasha Banks at WrestleMania (347,313 views)
- Tensions rise between Daniel Bryan and Edge (246,530 views)
For a full breakdown of viewership numbers from various wrestling programs, check out Fightful's resources page.