The overnight numbers for the most recent edition of WWE SmackDown have been revealed.
According to SpoilerTV, WWE SmackDown on July 9, 2021, drew 1.881 million viewers, which is up from the 1.741 million viewers drawn the week prior.
Friday's SmackDown posted a 0.45 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic (0.5 in hour one and 0.4 in hour two), which was tops for the evening.
Hour 1 - 1.956 Million Viewers
Hour 2 - 1.805 Million Viewers
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (7/9) Videos on YouTube
- Edge gets some help from The Mysterios against Roman Reigns and The Usos (1,144,904 views)
- Roman Reigns brings his family back together (660,233 views)
- Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank Qualifying Match (330,601 views)
- Sonya Deville makes sweeping changes heading toward WWE Money in the Bank (326,172 views)
- Shotzi and Tegan Nox debut against Natalya and Tamina (295,337 views)
For a full breakdown of viewership numbers from various wrestling programs, check out Fightful's resources page.