Here's your Fight-Size Update for the evening of March 28, 2020:
- Drew McIntyre is giving us Rocky vibes with the way he's been training for his WrestleMania 36 Showdown with Brock Lesnar.
I was always inspired by @theslystallone in Rocky & his preparation for Drago in the Russian snow. Of course I have to take my #Wrestlemania training one step further heading back to the freezing cold, snowy Scottish highlands....in my wrestling gear to prepare for Brock Lesnar https://t.co/KpFn0TADud— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) March 28, 2020
- Lacey Evans and her daughter Summer want you to stay safe during this outbreak.
Social distancing, self sufficiency & using time to be with your family— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) March 28, 2020
This time can impact your mental health BOTH positively and negatively. We are gonna show U some lil things U can do to make the best of it. Grow some stuff, catch some stuff & learn some stuff. #StayHome pic.twitter.com/7s3uWuHFul
- Check out The Rock talking WrestleMania X8 in this YouTube Q&A:
- Shayna Basler recently spoke to Digital Spy.
- Bored inside? Here's a litany of free matches for you to consume whilst quarantined:
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.