WWE announced that 16,169 fans packed the Barclay's Center for SummerSlam on Sunday night. This marks the second straight year WWE has sold out The Biggest Party Of The Summer.
Over the course of the last four years, SummerSlam has averaged 15,993 fans at the Barclay's Center for SummerSlam.
On WWE's YouTube page, Roman Reigns' post-match interview currently has the most views. Over one million fans tuned in to see the comments made by the new Universal Champion following his victory over Brock Lesnar. Lesnar destroying Braun Strowman is second with 740,000 views.
The SummerSlam kick-off show was watched by 2.9 million viewers, which takes into account live viewership.
Top 5 Most Viewed SummerSlam Videos
1. Roman Reigns' post-match comments (1.1 million views)
2. Lesnar destroys Strowman (740,000+ views)
3. Ronda Rousey manhandles Alexa Bliss (602,000+ views)
4. Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler highlights (443,000+ views)
5. Charlotte's post-match interview (335,000+ views)