Here is your post-SummerSlam fight size update.
- Per WWE: "LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced tonight that SummerSlam at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas set an indoor attendance record for the event, as a sold-out crowd of 51,326 fans attended WWE’s biggest event of 2021."
- Big E defeated Baron Corbin on the SummerSlam kickoff show. After the match, he was able to reclaim the Money in the Bank briefcase that Corbin stole from him a couple of weeks ago.
- RK-Bro captured the Raw Tag Team Titles from AJ Styles and Omos to begin the main SummerSlam card.
- After Eva Marie lost to Alexa Bliss, Doudrop grabbed the mic and announced Eva as the loser of the match. Doudrop proceeded to strut on back down the entryway.
- Damian Priest overcame Sheamus to win the United States Championship in what was a hard-hitting matchup.
- A new teaser for WWE 2K22 was released. More info on the game will be shared in January.
- Jimmy and Jey Uso successfully retained their SmackDown Tag Team Titles in a match against Rey and Dominik Mysterio.
- With Sasha Banks unable to compete, Carmella came out to face Bianca Belair. Before their match could get underway, though, Becky Lynch made her return to WWE. She has been out since May 2020 when she announced her pregnancy. After throwing Carmella out of the ring, Lynch challenged Belair for the belt and quickly pinned her to capture the Championship.
- Drew McIntyre made quick work of Jinder Mahal, defeating his former 3MB teammate with relative ease.
- Charlotte Flair was able to defeat Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley to win the Raw Women's Championship.
- Edge came out for his match with Seth Rollins using The Brood's old entrance. The Rated-R Superstar would also go on to win the match, submitting Rollins to end the match.
- Xavier Woods soaked Miz and Morrison with the DripStick 2000.
- WWE announced that Money in the Bank 2022 would be taking place at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas during the 4th of July weekend.
- Bobby Lashley defeated Goldberg to retain his WWE Championship. Lashley targeted Goldberg's knee through the match, forcing him to quit. Lashley added insult to injury, further damaging Goldberg's knee with chair shots, even putting his son Gage in the Hurt Lock.
- After defeating John Cena, Roman Reigns was confronted by a returning Brock Lesnar. The Beast approached Roman, but The Head of the Table backed away. Paul Heyman was in shock, seeing his longtime client standing across from him in the ring.
After the show went off the air, Lesnar stuck around and hit John Cena with a number of German Suplexes.