Here's your fight-size update for the evening of February 27, 2020:
- Goldberg defeated Bray Wyatt to become the new Universal Champion at WWE Super ShowDown. Goldberg talks to WWE backstage after the match in the video at the top of the page.
- WWE stock closed at $45.86 per share when the market closed today.
- Matt Riddle congratulated fellow bro Goldberg after winning the Universal Championship.
Willy G has been watching his Broserweight tapes. PS Sweet BroHammer for the win -- pic.twitter.com/7hA2JwQq9y— matthew riddle (@SuperKingofBros) February 27, 2020
- Angel Garza picked up a victory over his cousin Humberto Carrillo at Super ShowDown.
- Bayley vs. Naomi was the first match to have a WWE Women's Championship on the line to be contested in Saudi Arabia.
- Seth Rollins and Murphy successfully retained their Raw Tag Team Championship with a win against The Street Profits at Super ShowDown.
- Roman Reigns and Baron Corbin did battle inside a steel cage and Reigns emerged victorious. Highlights of the match are below.
- Glory Pro Wrestling announced that the KLD vs. Nick Gage match taking place on March 1 is now a Fall Counts Anywhere/No DQ match.
- RevPro announced Gisele Shaw vs. Little Miss Roxxy and Shanna vs. Chantal Jordan are taking place at the "She's All That" show taking place on March 7.
- Sean Ross Sapp, Joe Hulbert and Jeremy Lambert review Super Showdown below.
- According to Showbuzz Daily, the February 26 episode of "Miz & Mrs." averaged 394,000 viewers and drew a 0.13 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.