Night one of the WWE Superstar Shake-Up kicked off on Monday Night RAW from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- The Miz was the first superstar to make the transition to Monday Night RAW. Miz attacked Shane McMahon and shed blood in the process.
- NXT Tag Team Champions War Raiders competed on RAW. They are now going by "Ivar" (Hanson) and "Erik" (Rowe) and their team name is "The Viking Experience". Hanson pinned RAW Tag Team Champion Zack Ryder.
- Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander is moving to the main roster from 205 Live and he'll be on RAW.
- Andrade made his RAW debut alongside Zelina Vega and Andrade defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor.
- Jimmy and Jey Uso joined RAW and picked up a win over the former RAW Tag Team Champions Bobby Roode and Chad Gable.
- It was announced during the broadcast that Eric Young will be joining RAW without Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe.
- Former two-time WWE Champion AJ Styles is a part of the RAW roster and he joined forces with Roman Reigns and Universal Champion Seth Rollins in a winning effort against Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin.
- In addition, it was confirmed on WWE.com after the show that EC3, Lars Sullivan, Aleister Black and Ricochet are all set for WWE Raw, even though commentary on Monday Night failed to make that clear.