Here is your fight size update for Saturday, November 6, 2021.
- After being released by WWE on Thursday, Scarlett Bordeaux shared that she has already landed a magazine cover and is discussing a clothing line. She also tweeted, asking her followers if they would like to see her start an OnlyFans account.
I’ve been a free agent for less than 24 hours and I just got a magazine cover and now discussing potential clothing lines… we’re about to have a lot of fun! -- --— Scarlett Bordeaux (@Lady_Scarlett13) November 5, 2021
- According to WWE.com's roster page, Los Lotharios' Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo will no longer be using their last names.
- WWE NXT referee Chloe Christmas has been given a new name by WWE, changing it on social media as well to Paige. The former NXT Women's Champion shared a tweet poking fun at the situation.
- Dwayne Johnson's new movie, Red Notice dropped yesterday on Netflix to mixed reviews, currently holding a critic score of 43% on Rotten Tomatoes. Furthermore, it is currently on pace to gross less than $1 million at the box office this weekend.
- Speaking with ABC News, Dave Bautista called his role in Dune 'a blessing.' Here are his full remarks:
"The thing with this character was it just gave me an opportunity to showcase a different type of performance. And that’s what I really love about working with [director Denis Villeneuve], I get an opportunity to show myself as a performer in a different light. … I’m not just a guy in Guardians [of the Galaxy] walking around shirtless and saying stupid shit. [The role] really just gives me the opportunity to just play these like really, really deep characters. So that’s a blessing."
- It was revealed today that the Bollywood Boyz will take on the Rock 'N' Roll Express at the upcoming WrestleCade Supershow.
- Karl Anderson shared online that one of his social media accounts was hacked, writing the following:
“I got hacked. Sorry. I’m not selling a PS5. Watch the TNS vlog on @The_BigLG YouTube channel. Listen to TalkNShop podcast on all podcast platforms. Also, made a lot of money at an Indy show last night. The independent wrestling World is alive n well…. Let’s keep it that way.”
- Sonya Deville, Ricochet and Sami Zayn were the guests on today's installment of Talking Smack. In them, Sonya brushes off a question about Naomi, Ricochet says he excited to face some fresh faces, and Sami discusses his role as a locker room leader.
- The latest WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week’s Friday Night SmackDown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.