Here's your fight-size update for the evening of January 31, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, WWE superstars give their predictions for the San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs game taking place on February 2.
- Below is a preview for tonight's episode of SmackDown.
- NJPW World has posted the sixth and seventh matches of the January 30 show from Pembroke Pines, Florida and can be seen at this link.
- Joey Janela has his opponent for his match at GCW's March 12 show in Philadelphia.
*PHILLY 3/12 UPDATE!*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) January 31, 2020
Tickets on Sale NOW!!!
First Time Ever
The Wrld on GCW
Thurs 3/12 - 8pm
Streaming LIVE on @FiteTV pic.twitter.com/GJIL8iUcci
- John Cena is featured in the trailer in the Fast & Furious 9 film set for release this summer. You can watch the trailer here.
- WWE stock closed at just $48.88 per share, still reeling from the disastrous drop as a result of the recent management shakeup in WWE.
- Alexa Bliss and Corey Graves have trouble driving in New York City in this WWE Ride Along sneak peek.
- MJF spoke with Bleacher Report and can be seen at this link.
- A number of wrestlers have been announced for Progress Wrestling's show on April 2 in Tampa.
Happy Friday Everyone!! Honored and thrilled to announce this morning that I will be back with my UK Family @ThisIs_Progress Family, when they come to Tampa on April 2nd as part of WRESTLExpo! 4/2 at 8pm ET. Tampa cannot get here any faster! Join us in Tampa! pic.twitter.com/zy7ywJkuBm— Brandon Tolle (@RefBrandonTolle) January 31, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.