Find out what was the longest match of the night...
The 32nd annual WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view emanated from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The pre-show began at 5 PM EST and the main show began at 7 PM EST exclusively on the WWE Network. Survivor Series ran from 7 PM EST until late into the 10 PM EST hour and the show closed with WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar defeating WWE Champion Daniel Bryan. SmackDown did not pick up one win in tonight's RAW versus SmackDown bouts as the blue-brand was routed.
The longest of the eight matches on the card was the men's five-on-five Survivor Series match and that match went nearly 25 minutes. Below are the official match times for each of the bouts that took place on the 2018 Survivor Series card:
1) 10-on-10 Survivor Series Elimination Match - Team SmackDown (The Usos, The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods), SAnitY, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, and The Colóns def. Team RAW (Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, The Revival, The B-Team, Lucha House Party and The Ascension 22:20
2) 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Match - Team RAW (Mickie James, Nia Jax, Tamina, Bayley, and Sasha Banks) (w/ Alexa Bliss) def. Team SmackDown (Naomi, Carmella, Sonya Deville, Asuka, and Mandy Rose) 18:50
3) Seth Rollins def. Shinsuke Nakamura 21:50
4) Authors Of Pain (w/ Drake Maverick) def. Sheamus and Cesaro (w/ The Big Show) 9:00
5) WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Buddy Murphy (c) def. Mustafa Ali 12:20
6) 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Match - Team RAW (Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, and Bobby Lashley) def. Team SmackDown (The Miz, Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Samoa Joe, and Jeff Hardy) 24:00
7) Ronda Rousey def. Charlotte Flair via DQ 14:40
8) Brock Lesnar def. Daniel Bryan 18:50
Lost in the shuffle of the Survivor Series news was that a WWE Intercontinental Championship match was made official for the TLC pay-per-view on December 16th. To stay up to date with what's going on - on that match card, head over to Fightful's "events" page.