Team Raw secured its second victory on the night in the Men's five vs. five elimination match.
Seth Rollins gave Raw the win in the tradition Survivor Series match at WWE Survivor Series, finishing things off by eliminating Jeff Hardy. Rollins blocked the swanton bomb and finished him off with the stomp to get the win. Rollins was the sole survivor in the match.
Team Raw was behind the eight ball early as Kevin Owens started the match by walking out on his team, getting himself counted out.
Rollins, Owens, Austin Theory, Bobby Lashley, and Finn Balor represented Raw while Hardy, Drew McIntyre, King Woods, Sheamus, and Happy Corin represented SmackDown.
You can view the order of eliminations below.
- Kevin Owens eliminated himself by getting counted out
- Finn Balor eliminated Happy Corbin
- Bobby Lashley eliminated King Woods
- Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley were both counted out
- Sheamus eliminated Finn Balor
- Austin Theory eliminated Sheamus
- Jeff Hardy eliminated Austin Theory
- Seth Rollins eliminated Jeff Hardy
You can find Fightful's coverage of WWE Survivor Series by clicking here. Check out the post-show podcast for a full review of the event by clicking here. Plus, watch the show with the Fightful's crew on our Twitch channel.