Jason Jordan is backstage checking on Kurt, and they're interrupted by Elias. He's really great in this spot. He fits so well. Kurt grants him a musical performance.
Drew Gulak's segment got cut for time. He comes out and says he had 277 slides ready. Another phenomenal segment on the pre-show. We also get a good Emma promo in there too.
Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox
- There are some nice spots in this match, and long points of inactivity.
- They lock up and windmill, but there's so much fake hair I can't tell who won that exchange.
- Sasha had a really nice dropkick off of a fake handshake.
- Alicia Fox is so committed to this role.
- Sasha Banks gets the submission win after a good opener that got some time.
- That was productive for all involved.
Asuka defeated Emma
- Asuka doesn't wrestle often on TV, so that entrance is synonymous with big matches for me.
- Wonder if an agent told Asuka not to use the Ankle Lock tonight.
- Still not a fan of Asuka hitting people with a running ass to the face.
- Emma is the right person for this match. She's shining.
- I don't have a problem with Asuka selling for Emma when the crowd are getting behind her for a comeback.
- Asuka hits a sick leg trap suplex.
- We've seen Asuka dominate competition. She's working a great match with a woman that had no heat, and they're both getting awesome reactions.
- Asuka wins with the chickenwing. Outstanding match.
- There's a Miz and Bar promo where Cesaro is still talking with a mouth guard.
- Not backstage, but Elias goes out for his performance and Jason Jordan THROWS PRODUCE AT HIM! He has a shopping cart! I love it!
- The Shield give Kurt Angle riot gear backstage. Neat!
Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann defeated Jack Gallagher and Brian Kendrick
- Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann are wearing matching gear.
- Cedric seems keen on destroying his knee on a tope con hilo and an assisted tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.
- Gallagher has some mean looking stomps.
- Vic Joseph is good on commentary. He's not completely WWE'd yet.
- Kendricks hits a sick overhead suplex on Swann outside.
- Captains's Hook, Phoenix Splash, Headbutt.....Then the Lumbar Check gets it done.
- That's how you have cruiserweights wrestle on Raw to get them over. Good crowd reaction, too.
Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) defeated Mickie James
- I try to not bring up the flappy pants every time, but Mickie James had some hocker mod a pair of jeans to make flappy worked jeans.
- Mickie hasn't looked this quick and athletic in a long time.
- She smacks Alexa's ass. They're trying to push "biscut butt" chants, I think. This match goes at a slower pace, but a good one.
- Mickiecanrana leads into an awesome series of slaps and counters that ends in a double knockdown. That was really well done.
- A really good job of keeping me interested in people I know have no chance of winning tonight.
- Bliss hits a sunset bomb that looked doomed, but ended up all okey dokey. A Mickie James dropkick doesn't though. It looked bad.
- Why the hell does the crowd want tables? This match is great
- Alexa suckers Mickie in and scores a DDT for the win.
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Enzo Amore defeated Kalisto (c) to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Enzo was like "HA! I got kicked out of the locker room but at least they can't get me sic.....aw shit"
- This is a fine match, ironically much slower than many before.
- Kalisto knocked the hell out of Enzo on a dive outside.
- Enzo's sports themed strikes are a nice touch. His flying DDT should finish people though.
- Enzo wins with a foreign object shot and his finish. Good. The division needs it.
Demon Finn Balor defeated AJ Styles
- Awesome reaction for these two just looking at each other.
- Styles' selling matches up with Balor's kicks very well. Styles does it unconventionally and really puts the kicks over.
- Balor got LOST when Styles was face down. Wow
- Balor hits a pretty nice Tope Con Hilo.
- AJ Styles plays a lot of his hits. Calf Crusher, Phenomenal Forearm. Demon manages to make it through.
- Balor does mostly elementary offense, but AJ Styles' selling sets it off.
- How do you not do a Team Balor vs. Team Styles SS match now?
- Another good match, Balor is able to hit 1916 on Styles. More big spots. Super Huracanrana, missed 450.
- Styles flew like 14 hours to get to this match.
- Balor looks like he perforated Styles' colon (JOKE) with the Coup De Grace.
- This is much better than anything WWE was doing with Abigail and Demon.
- They "Too Sweet" each to finish the match.
- I hope WWE Clash of Champions sees Daniel Bryan make a deal with Raw for a one-off.
Jason Jordan defeated Elias
- Jason Jordan has kale-inpsired wrestling gear by the looks of it.
- This isn't very good, and the commentary isn't taking it too seriously.
- Jason Jordan beat Elias. It went nine minutes. It wasn't good.
TLC Handicap Match
Kurt Angle, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins defeated The Miz, The Bar, Kane and Braun Strowman
- C'mon now. You gotta have Angle's theme and pyro.
- Kane was being gentle with Kurt, but Kurt wasn't returning the gentle favor with his chair shots.
- Angle has forgotten how to use ladders and chairs and it's very entertaining.
- Ambrose and Rollins dive off ladders through tables onto Kane and Strowman!
- Kurt Angle doesn't bump until about 6-7 minutes in, and it's a nice, smooth one.
- The heels threaten to Shield Powerbomb Angle, but it's broken up!
- German Suplexes!!!! Stop giving Kurt Angle German suplexes your shitty zoom camera treatment.
- ANKLE LOCK ON KANE!!! Braun breaks it up.
- Angle gets powerslammed through a table! Sick!
- Trainers come to get Angle.
- I wonder if the tactical gear really helps take the chair shots.
- This has been one of the most fun WWE shows of the year. It looked like garbage on paper a few days ago.
- Booker T is beyond Daniel Bryan levels of not giving a shit about being punished. He's roasting Angle.
- Why isn't Jason Jordan checking on his dad?
- A monumental ass kicking is given to Ambrose and Rollins.
- When has Kane ever been convincingly punked out like that? Besides some guy banging a mannequin pretending it was Kane's ex.
- Cesaro and Sheamus did not take care of Ambrose at all on that double crucifix bomb. Strowman takes control and heaves Ambrose through the table.
- Miz brings out a GARBAGE TRUCK. Eric Bischoff and Duke Droese gonna pop out of that garbage truck and kick everyone's ass.
- I was hoping Braun only saved Kane so he could kick his ass himself. Kane turns on Braun himself and chokeslams him through a table!
- "I would appreciate your vote this November, bitch"- Kane, I hope.
- Kane drops a ton of chairs on Strowman and kills off Ambrose and Rollins.
- STROWMAN LIVES!!! Miz is begging off!
- Okay I lied. He's dead. They put him in a garbage truck. I can't wait until Strowman drives that garbage truck to Raw and throws it at Kane.
- KURT ANGLE IS BACK! TO HIS MUSIC!
- Oh my god, Angle had Sheamus dead weighted up there for an Olympic Slam!
- Triple Powerbomb! Finish!