Here's your fight-size update for the evening of August 15, 2020:
- WWE posted a Twitter video of its top five women's matches in SummerSlam history and you can check it out below.
- Peyton Royce and Shawn Spears shared photos of Royce in her first fitness competition.
I joke around a lot (as seen in the photo --) but I hope that doesn’t take away the importance of today. This woman...determined, driven, strong and confident. 3 weeks ago she set her mind in a moment and today, she competes in her very first show. To say I’m inspired and proud would be an understatement. To say how limitless your capabilities as a woman are simply doesn’t define it enough. You continue to surprise and absolutely floor me daily. I’m glad the world gets to see a glimpse of what I’m grateful to have everyday. #SoProud #Babas @peytonroycewwe
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- SHO not only wants to face SANADA in the first round of the KOPW title tournament, but wants a submission match against him.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, CMLL's Atlantis Jr. graduated college getting a degree in animation and digital arts.
- Jimmy Lloyd is the latest entrant announced for GCW Tournament of Survival 5.
*TOS5 UPDATE*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) August 15, 2020
Watch LIVE on @FiteTV:https://t.co/IDTbFbBFIy
GCW presents ToS5
Sat 8/22 - 4pm
Atlantic City, NJ
- The Singh Brothers look to one-up the Bumpy Awards with The Bolly Awards.
The @WWETheBump ‘Bumpy Awards’ have NOTHING on the ‘Bolly Awards’. --— Singh Brothers (@SinghBrosWWE) August 15, 2020
Straight from ‘Inside the Bollywood actors Studio’ Congratulations, @SashaBanksWWE @itsBayleyWWE & @HEELZiggler ------
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.