Here's your fight size update for Monday, November 15, 2021.
- The King and Queen of WWE, Xavier Woods and Zelina Vega, are headed to Cameo for a limited time.
All hail the King and Queen! -- Queen @TheaTrinidad and King @AustinCreedWins will be available for a royal hello on @BookCameo for a limited amount of time! Get yours before it's too late! #ad pic.twitter.com/GifQUoeJa9— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2021
- Meet the Stars of IMPACT Wrestling November 20-22 at Sam’s Town in Las Vegas
Meet the Stars of IMPACT Wrestling November 20-22 at Sam’s Town in Las Vegas
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet your favorite IMPACT stars during a series of special Meet & Greets before and after Turning Point and the IMPACT! on AXS TV tapings beginning this Saturday, November 20th, at Sam’s Town in Las Vegas!
Saturday, November 20th:
5:30pm PT: Moose & Jordynne Grace
10pm PT: The IInspiration
Sunday, November 21st:
5:30pm PT: Madison Rayne & Josh Alexander
10pm PT: Mercedes Martinez & Ace Austin
Monday, November 22nd:
5:30pm PT: Deonna Purrazzo & Matthew Rehwoldt
10pm PT: Eric Young, Joe Doering & Deaner
- Dan Severn has undergone stem cell therapy to deal with some old injury issues, as he shared on Facebook:
Stem cell 3 week update. Lesser pain in the right hip. Better mobility. This past week working on correcting my walking gate. I was favoring my right side so much that I was walking with a pretty noticeable limp. Working on correcting it along with more stretching, and yoga. Better mental clarity too. Remembering things much better. Sucks getting old, but plan on fighting Father Time till the end. I was told that l will see my biggest gains in the first 30-60-90 days…. all the way up to the 1st year. After that, l am on my own. I’m still on the mats teaching, but with more confidence now. Teaching Amateur Wrestling, Submission Grappling (both gi, and non-gi) MMA, and have a POST Certified “Ground Combative Program” for Law Enforcement, Corrections, and Military. I have had many honors and privileges to be able to help our 1st Responders and hope to continue doing so for another 7 years. Maybe then l might take up sport fishing! LOL. Have a Fantastic Day! Beast Out!
- Here is this week’s WWE Network release schedule:
This Week’s Schedule
** = available on the Free Version of WWE Network
Monday, November 15
Superstars (8 episodes)
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Tuesday, November 16
The Best of WWE: Best of Survivor Series**
Wednesday, November 17
Monday Night Raw (10/18/21)**
WWE’s The Bump** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (11/16/21)
Thursday, November 18
This Week in WWE
Friday, November 19
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, November 20
WWE Main Event (10/28/21)
ICW Fight Club 198
wXw We Love Wrestling 22
Sunday, November 21
Friday Night SmackDown (10/22/21)**
Ruthless Aggression: Hollywood Rock
WWE Tribute to the Troops 2021
La Previa: Survivor Series 2021**
The Ultimate Survivor Series**
WWE's The Bump** – 2 p.m. ET
Survivor Series Kickoff 2021** – 7 p.m. ET
Survivor Series 2021 – 8 p.m. ET
- Here is everything you need to know before Monday Night Raw.
- When the market closed today, WWE stock was trading at $56.12 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Watch: Ruthless Aggression “Hollywood Rock” premieres this Sunday