Here is your post-SmackDown/Rampage fight size update for Friday, November 19, 2021.
- The show started off with The Bloodline in the ring and Roman Reigns questioning whose idea it was to fill the ring with the King of the Ring crown and throne. Xavier Woods came out and said he doesn't need those things to be King, but was then forced to watch as Roman and The Usos destroyed them one by one.
- Thanks to a distraction from Ridge Holland, Sheamus was able to hit a Brogue Kick on Cesaro, winning him the fatal four-way match and a spot on the SmackDown Survivor Series team.
- Natalya and Shayna Baszler defeated Naomi and Aliyah following a very fast count from the referee. When she approached Sonya Deville after the match and asked if she did a good job, Deville denied having any knowledge of the event.
Backstage, Natalya and Shayna also denied any responsibility, saying they just went out there a did their jobs. Natalya, in particular, chose to celebrate her 500th win, calling herself the greatest of all time.
- With Drew McIntyre in his corner, Jeff Hardy was able to pick up the win over Madcap Moss. Hardy and Drew will look to get on the same page as Happy Corbin this Sunday as they all team together at Survivor Series.
- Shinsuke Nakamura picked up a win over Angel but was attacked after the bell by Humberto.
- Sasha Banks defeated Shotzi. Sonya Deville demanded the two women shake hands after the match, which they did, but Sasha hit Shotzi with a backstabber before leaving the ring.
- A new vignette aired teasing the arrival of Xia Li. The full video telling the story of how she became "The Protector" can be seen here.
- Charlotte Flair is still refusing to defend her title against Toni Storm, but she is willing to give her a match. No date for that bout was announced.
- Xavier Woods and Roman Reigns were supposed to meet in the ring at the end of SmackDown, but the King brought some backup in the form of Big E. The WWE Champion disposed of the Usos before brawling with Reigns to end the show. They will face each other at Survivor Series this Sunday.
.@WWEBigE comes to aid King Woods @AustinCreedWins’s and sends a message to @WWERomanReigns before they battle on Sunday at #SurvivorSeries! #SmackDown @WWEUsos @HeymanHustle pic.twitter.com/eD8hPxW6cV— WWE (@WWE) November 20, 2021
- Darby Allin defeated Billy Gunn in the opening match of the night. After the bell, the Gunn Club attacked Allin and Sting, leaving them laying to end the segment.
- QT Marshall challenged CM Punk to a match on the upcoming episode of Dynamite. Later in the night, Punk accepted.
- Jade Cargill defeated Red Velvet to advance to the semi-finals of the TBS Women's Championship Tournament. She will face the winner of Jamie Hayter vs Thunder Rosa.
.@Thee_Red_Velvet gave @Jade_Cargill all she could handle, but the #JadeBrand rolls on to the TBS Women’s Championship Tournament semifinals. Watch #AEWRampage NOW on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/t7W2NKqKKs— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 20, 2021
- On December 15, AEW Dynamite will present the second annual Winter Is Coming event. On that night, additional details about the Owen Hart Cup will be revealed.
- Thanks to a helping hand from Christian Cage in holding off The Young Bucks, Jurassic Express defeated Adam Cole and Bobby Fish when Jungle Boy locked in the snare trap on Fish.
The @youngbucks and @AdamColePro held at bay by @Christian4Peeps and his steel chair...@theBobbyFish has no choice but to tap. What a big win for #JurassicExpress in a wild main event on #AEWRampage pic.twitter.com/UFkbpwT477— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 20, 2021