Here is your Fight Size Update for Saturday, April 17, 2021.
- Responding to a fan on Twitter who suggested him as John Cena's retirement match opponent, Karrion Kross said that he selfishly hopes Cena returns to wrestling full time. That said, if he was his final opponent, Kross says that it would be an honor.
I would be honored...— Karrion Kross (@WWEKarrionKross) April 17, 2021
And VERY ready. https://t.co/Ar6Ikwhwmx
- In a new video posted to her YouTube Channel, AEW's Allie (The Bunny) sat down with Abadon to review a variety of Oreo cookie flavors.
- As has become tradition over the last 5 days, The Young Bucks have a new bio. It reads as follows:
"Wrestling’s sweethearts. Needle movers. Goalpost chasers. Polarizing, self-made millionaires. Could’ve retired years ago so this is all extra credit. Done by 40"
Matt and Nick Jackson are the current AEW Tag Team Champions. Matt is currently 36 years old, while Nick is 31. Done by 40? It shall remain to be seen.
- On Talking Smack, Apollo Crews revealed that Commander Azeez was kicked out of the Nigerian Elite Guard for being too aggressive.
- The Bella Twins shared a new vlog to their YouTube Channel. In it, they provide a glimpse into their activities on Night 2 of WrestleMania 37.
- Dave Bautista is curious why he is always "fan-cast" as an aesthetically challenged character. He jokes that that's probably why he's never cast as the lead in romantic comedies.
------Ok I know I’m not the best looking guy in the world but how come whenever I’m fancast as a character it’s always one that’s ummmm.... aesthetically challenged?! ------... This is probably why I can’t get that rom-com lead! ---- https://t.co/q2NpcEcMgW— The Artist Formerly Known as Super Duper Dave (@DaveBautista) April 15, 2021
- Sami Zayn showed off his dance moves during Logan Paul's SmackDown debut two weeks ago. The clip gained traction online, and not it is being used to help benefit a good cause.
I’m thrilled to announce the release of this limited edition “Dancin’ Man” T-shirt!— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) April 17, 2021
100% of profits go to our #SamiForSyria mobile clinic.
Available this Monday on @PWTees, for one week only! pic.twitter.com/zh1pzttxLN
- Mojo Rawley was cut - along with a number of other Superstars - on April 15 by WWE. Today, he took to Twitter and shared the following message:
"9 years of fun, passion, and pure HYPE!!!! Thank you all for getting, and Staying HYPED with me!! I love y’all this much!!!!
The next chapter officially begins May 31!"
- KSI, the YouTube star who faced Logan Paul twice in the boxing ring (most recently defeating him in November 2019), has shared his reaction to Paul's performance at WrestleMania 37 (7:25 mark of the video). He said that Paul did a good job and that the sell reminded him of how The Rock used to do it. He concluded by saying that he is happy for him before shouting out Botch-A-Mania.
- Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated is reporting that those within WWE had nothing but universal praise for the work of Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair in their match at WrestleMania 37. He says, "Internally, Banks and Belair is the single biggest narrative in WWE, with the work of universal champion Roman Reigns a close second."
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes a look back at this week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments. Watch here.
- Darby Allin is set to defend his TNT Championship this Wednesday against Jungle Boy. He shared his thoughts on defneding the belt and said, "I love the feeling of coming so close to loosing this championship it makes me feel alive. The harder the battle the greater the victory."
- Lexy Nair sat down with Dark Order's Stu Grayson and Evil Uno on the lastest episode of Outside the Ring. Highlights include them talking about Evil Uno's rugged good looks, describing Adam Page as a "gorgeous cowboy hunk," being afraid of Anna Jay, singing Backstreet Boys together, video games, alternate career paths and so much more.
Subscribe to Fightful Select for exclusive news, features, and podcasts.