Here's your fight-size update for the morning of April 2, 2020:
- Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are bringing you exclusive Mattel action figure reveals for WrestleMania.
- WWE stock opened at $33.18 per share when the stock market opened today.
Tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. ET on WWE’s official YouTube channel and https://t.co/wNpELtByip, @ZackRyder and @TheCurtHawkins of the #WWEEliteSquad are bringing you exclusive @Mattel action figure reveals for #WrestleMania! pic.twitter.com/WIMK20KFNX— WWE (@WWE) April 2, 2020
- EC3 is doing everything he can to stay in shape during these tough times.
“Superstars” living their lives on social media is not an achievement.#ECmancipation #toxicmale #jackedupgeniussicko #nsfw #vascularvanity #nothingmatters #beard— ec3 (@therealec3) April 1, 2020
@ the #cementdump pic.twitter.com/0KmYxVJK6m
- ROH will show the G1 Supercard from 2019 on April 5 on its official YouTube channel and will remain up until July 31.
- Corey Graves and Carmella are certainly enjoying their time together.
- WWE posted the entire Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker Hell in a Cell match from WrestleMania 32 on its official YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.