The long-awaited Bellator MMA debut of former UFC Middleweight Championship challenger Yoel Romero is finally upon us.
The fan-favorite Romero will take-on fellow former UFC contender Phil Davis in the main event of Bellator 266.
Fightful has you covered on if both men atop the marquee made weight as well as the other 22 competitors of tomorrow night's event.
Main Card (Showtime, 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT)
- (#3) Phil Davis (206) vs. Yoel Romero (205.5)
- (#4) Neiman Gracie (171) vs. Mark Lemminger (170)
- (#5) Alejandra Lara (125) vs. DeAnna Bennett (129)*
- Georgi Karakhanyan (156) vs. Saul Rogers (156)
- (#8) Christian Edwards (204) vs. Ben Parrish (206)
Prelims (YouTube, 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT)
- (#7) Grant Neal (204) vs. Alex Polizzi (205)
- Khalid Murtazaliev (185) vs. Anthony Adams (185)
- Abraham Vaesau (175) vs. Albert Gonzales (175) — 175-pound Catchweight
- Robert Seronio III (135) vs. Socrates Hernandez (136)
- Rhalan Gracie (171) vs. Shane Keefe (169)
- Edwin De Los Santos (125) vs. Jonathan Adams (125)
- Jesse Delgado (129.5) vs. Joshua Dillon (130) — 130-pound Catchweight
Fightful will have live coverage of Bellator 266 on Saturday, September 18 beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT.