Bellator MMA's debut on CBS is finally here.
Ryan Bader defends the Bellator Heavyweight Championship against the legendary Fedor Emelianenko in the main event of Bellator 290.
In the evening's co-main event, the Bellator Middleweight Championship will be on the line when champion, Johnny Eblen defends his title against Anatoly Tokov.
Fightful has you covered if the four title bout competitors atop the marquee, as well as the 24 other fighters on the card, made weight.
Main Card (CBS, 9:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m. PDT)
- Ryan Bader (C) (234) vs. (#4) Fedor Emelianenko (236) — Bellator Heavyweight Championship
- Johnny Eblen (C) (184) vs. (#3) Anatoly Tokov (185) — Bellator Middleweight Championship
- (#8) Sabah Homasi (171) vs. Brennan Ward (171)
Prelims (YouTube, 6:00 p.m. EDT/3:00 p.m. PDT)
- (#7) Nieman Gracie (170) vs. Dante Schiro (171)
- (#8) Lorenz Larkin (171) vs. Mukhamed Berkhamov (171)
- Henry Corrales (146) vs. Akhmed Magomedov (145)
- (#5) Steve Mowry (253) vs. Ali Isaev (262)
- Chris Gonzalez (156) vs. Max Rohskopf (156)
- Grant Neal (205) vs. Karl Albrektsson (205)
- Alejandra Lara (126) vs. Diana Avsaragov (129)***
- Darrion Caldwell (136) vs. Nikita Mikhailov (135)
- Jaylen Bates (136) vs. Jornel Lugo (135)
- Isaiah Hokit (146) vs. Peter Ishiguro (145)
- Ethan Hughes (171) vs. Yusuf Karakaya (170)
*** - (fighter missed weight)
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC 283 beginning at 6:00 p.m. EDT/3:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, February 4.
Fightful has all of your MMA needs covered. Follow us on Twitter for updates, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for 'Fightful Fight Night' watch alongs for all major MMA and Boxing events!